(908) 256-3039


Call Us

Motor Vehicle Accidents

motor-vehicle-accidentsThe first thing you have to do when you are involved in a car accident is to report it to your insurance company. Under New Jersey’s “No Fault Insurance Law”, your medical bills will be covered by your insurance company’s policy up to certain limits, depending on the coverage you selected. If you do not quickly notify your insurance company about the accident, they may deny your benefits.

New Jersey requires that most treatment and all diagnostic procedures, such as an MRI, must be pre-approved. I will assist you in making sure that the insurance company pays your bills and that you do not have to worry about the documentation.

I Will Take Care Of The Paperwork So You Can Concentrate On Getting Better.

If your insurance company denies treatment, I will represent you in what is known as Personal Injury Protection (PIP) arbitration.

After you have started treatment with a good medical provider, we can focus on figuring out who to to seek compensation from. Investigation and analysis is vital in getting the highest settlement possible. Deciding who to sue is not as simple as suing the driver if you are a passenger or suing the driver of a vehicle that hit you. For example, car accidents can be caused by a bar serving someone they know is drunk, or as a result of unsafe highway design.


Win Your Personal Injury Case

Free Download